Elegated monoblocks 8DJH
Description of gas-insulated monoblock 8DJH
The gas-insulated monoblock 8DJH for rated voltage 6 (10), 20 kV is designed for operation in the distribution of three-phase alternating current with a frequency of 50 Hz with isolated or grounded neutral. Cells 8DJH to 630A are used in areas with a moderate climate under normal conditions. Climatic execution and category of accommodation - У3.1 (У3 - execution by special order).
Monoblock 8DJH from gas-insulated for secondary distribution of electric power, their use makes it possible to significantly reduce the areas and volumes occupied by the switchgear and provide an opportunity for easier expansion in comparison with traditional switchgears.
The gas-insulated monoblock 8DJH performs the functions of connecting, supplying and protecting one or two distribution transformers with a power of up to 3150 kVA by means of a load break switch with the ability to disconnect the short-circuit currents.
Benefits gas-insulated monoblocks:
- Explosion and fire safety;
- High reliability and resistance to external influences;
- Possibility of installation in seismically active areas and areas with increased contamination;
- Absence of electric and magnetic fields;
- Multifunctionality (in one case combined busbars, switch, disconnectors with earthing disconnectors, current transformers, which significantly reduces the size and improves the reliability of the switchgear);
- Low operating costs;
- Safety and ease of use, ease of installation and dismantling;
- Long service life;
Functional features of gas-insulated monoblocks:
Cells are made, as a rule, in three-phase design and consist of separate elements enclosed in a hermetic metal shell of a cylindrical or ball-shaped shape filled with SF6 gas or a mixture of nitrogen and SF6 gas.
For functional purposes, SF6 monoblocks can be linear, bus couplers, voltage transformers and sectional ones, with one or two busbar systems.
Cells, individual modules and elements allow the possibility of assembling monoblocks in various electrical circuits.
The cabinets are equipped with signaling, locking, remote electric control equipment, monitoring of SF6 gas pressure and feeding it into the cell, supplying the drives with compressed air.