Thin-film monoblocks RM-6
Description of gas-insulated monoblock RM6
The gas-insulated monoblock RM-6 for rated voltage 6 (10), 20 kV is intended for operation as a part of 50 Hz three-phase alternating current switchgears with isolated or grounded neutral. Cells RM-6 to 630A are used in areas with a moderate climate under normal conditions. Climatic execution and category of accommodation - У3.1 (У3 - execution by special order).
The RM-6 monoblock with SF6 insulation for the secondary distribution of electricity, their use allows to significantly reduce the areas and volumes occupied by the switchgear and allow for an easier expansion in comparison with traditional switchgears. RM-6 gas monoblock performs the functions of connection, power supply and protection of one or two distribution transformers with a power of up to 3150 kVA by means of a load switch with the ability to disconnect the short-circuit currents.
Benefits gas-insulated monoblocks:
- Explosion and fire safety;
- High reliability and resistance to external influences;
- Possibility of installation in seismically active areas and areas with increased contamination;
- Absence of electric and magnetic fields;
- Multifunctionality (in one case combined busbars, switch, disconnectors with earthing disconnectors, current transformers, which significantly reduces the size and improves the reliability of the switchgear);
- Low operating costs;
- Safety and ease of use, ease of installation and dismantling;
- Long service life;
Functional features of gas-insulated monoblocks:
Cells are made, as a rule, in three-phase design and consist of separate elements enclosed in a hermetic metal shell of a cylindrical or ball-shaped shape filled with SF6 gas or a mixture of nitrogen and SF6 gas.
For functional purposes, SF6 monoblocks can be linear, bus couplers, voltage transformers and sectional ones, with one or two busbar systems.
Cells, individual modules and elements allow the possibility of assembling monoblocks in various electrical circuits.
The cabinets are equipped with signaling, locking, remote electric control equipment, monitoring of SF6 gas pressure and feeding it into the cell, supplying the drives with compressed air.