Switching point SP-825B "INVEL" up to 6300A
Description of PP-825B "INVEL"
Switching point PP-825B "INVEL" is designed for the production of switching sites traction network 825V underground.
Classification of PP-825B "INVEL":
The way of connecting the PP-825V "INVEL" cables is divided:
By the method of connection to the contact rail PP-825V "INVEL" is divided:
For climatic performance and categories of placement of PP-825B "INVEL" are divided:
- connection of the input cables to the left, output by the bus;
- connection of the input cables to the right, output by the bus;
- connection of the input cables to the left, output by cable to the right;
- connection of the input cables to the right, output by cable to the left.
Design and functional features of PP-825B "INVEL":
Inside the cabinet there are:
- a disconnector with an electric drive;
- Prefabricated bus for connecting cables;
- auxiliary circuit compartment, with a separate door;
- bus for connection of leashes of sheathing of the sheath of power cables;
- fixtures designed for local lighting, two inside the switch cabinet, one in the auxiliary circuit compartment. The inclusion occurs in the auxiliary circuit compartment.
The design of the PP-825B "INVEL" allows connection of up to eight cables with an outer diameter of not more than 52 mm.
For the introduction of cables into the switch cabinet, holes are provided from the side and from above, with sealing sleeves.
Doors PP-825B "INVEL" sliding with a rubber seal, to ensure the sealing of the switch cabinet. On the front side of the doors, there are viewing windows, closed with plexiglass, serve to monitor the position of the disconnector visually.
Access to the auxiliary circuit compartment is made from the end of the switch cabinet when the swing door is opened. In the auxiliary circuit compartment, terminals for connecting portable devices with a voltage of 42 V and a socket for a portable telephone are installed.
The local control of the disconnector drive is carried out from the auxiliary circuit compartment. The manual control of the disconnector drive is also provided. Manual control of the disconnector drive is carried out by means of a detachable handle, mounted on the drive shaft, through the housing bearing in the compartment of auxiliary circuits. At the base, there is a place on the side for securing the spark gap.
At the base of PP-825B "INVEL", there is a copper current-carrying terminal from the facade to connect to the contact rail via a flexible compensator. The legs of the base, have the possibility of dismantling.
Construction PP-825V "INVEL" repair is suitable and provides:
- availability of equipment and contact connections for inspection and maintenance;
- dismantling of equipment to be replaced.