Point of distribution depot of the PRD-825V "INVEL" up to 2500A
Description of the PRD-825B "INVEL"
Switching point of the PRD-825V "INVEL" is designed for the production of switching sections of the traction network 825V underground.
Classification of PRD-825B "INVEL":
The method of connecting the PRD-825B "INVEL" cables is divided:
By the method of connection to the contact rail of the PRD-825V "INVEL" is divided:
For climatic performance and categories of accommodation, the PRD-825B "INVEL" is divided into:
- connection of the input cables to the left, output by the bus;
- connection of the input cables to the right, output by the bus;
- connection of the input cables to the left, output by cable to the right;
- connection of the input cables to the right, output by cable to the left.
Design and functional features of the PRD-825B "INVEL":
Inside the cabinet there are:
- a disconnector with an electric drive;
- Prefabricated bus for connecting cables;
- auxiliary circuit compartment, with a separate door;
- bus for connection of leashes of sheathing of the sheath of power cables;
- fixtures designed for local lighting, two inside the switch cabinet, one in the auxiliary circuit compartment. The inclusion occurs in the auxiliary circuit compartment.
The design of the PRD-825V "INVEL" allows connection of up to eight cables with an outer diameter of not more than 52 mm.
For the introduction of cables into the switch cabinet, holes are provided from the side and from above, with sealing sleeves.
Doors ПРД-825В «INVEL» sliding with a rubber seal, to ensure the sealing of the switch cabinet. On the front side of the doors, there are viewing windows, covered with plexiglass, serve to monitor the position of the disconnector visually.
Access to the auxiliary circuit compartment is made from the end of the switch cabinet when the swing door is opened. In the auxiliary circuit compartment, terminals for connecting portable devices with a voltage of 42 V and a socket for a portable telephone are installed.
The local control of the disconnector drive is carried out from the auxiliary circuit compartment. The manual control of the disconnector drive is also provided. Manual control of the disconnector drive is carried out by means of a detachable handle, mounted on the drive shaft, through the housing bearing in the compartment of auxiliary circuits. At the base, there is a place on the side for securing the spark gap.
At the base of the PRD-825B "INVEL", there is a copper current-carrying terminal from the facade for connection to the contact rail via a flexible compensator. The legs of the base, have the possibility of dismantling.
The construction of the PRD-825V "INVEL" repair is suitable and provides:
- availability of equipment and contact connections for inspection and maintenance;
- dismantling of equipment to be replaced.