Boxes of transposition INVEL
DESCRIPTION of transpose box and grounding of high voltage cable shield:
Boxes are designed for transposing shields of power cables with lines of 100-500 kV.
- Stainless steel housing with airtight cover;
- Three overvoltage limiters, 6 kV network voltage class;
- Seven sealed cable entries;
- Earthing of the device;
- Six insulators, rated voltage 10 kV;
- Copper communication buses between insulators;
- Sealed cable lugs for pressure testing.
Depending on the needs of the customer or the schemes, the technical solution can be changed.
- Boxes have both underground (hermetic) and external execution with a screwed lid or door;
- The design allows you to install the box, both in horizontal and vertical position;
- The box is attached either directly to the floor, or the wall, and to the metal structure;
- You can connect the coaxial or single-core cables up to 300 mm 2 ;
- Manufacturing of single- and three-phase constructions of cabinets;
- Execution of cabinets with and without surge arresters;
- The box can be immersed in water (hermetically sealed);
- Degree of protection - IP68;
- Weight - up to 58 kg;
Installation must be carried out by a specialized installation organization. If necessary, installation and commissioning can be carried out by the engineering and service department of INVENT-Electro.