Archive cabinet description:
Archive cabinets are designed to store accounting, technical and other documentation, as well as to create complex archives. In protected offices, archive cabinets for documents can be used as safe cabinets. All archival cabinets are made only of high-quality steel and painted with powder-polymer paint.
The cabinets are made of high-quality 1.0 mm thick sheet steel.
The cabinet is completed with a postal lock with an individual secret.
- Increased stiffness and strength;
- Simplicity and robust construction;
- Optimal cabinet for the characteristic of price / quality;
- Multiple colors of coloring;
- Thickness of metal: 1,0 mm;
- Type of installation: floor;
- Door opening angle: 90˚;
- Packing: three-layer corrugated cardboard;
- ША-14: 2000х450х450;
- ША-24: 2000х900х450;